Becoming an Anti-Racist Activist
Family Herstories Week 6
- To enable us to see how institutions of White Supremacy have affected our families.
- To deepen our ability to act on our principles and to create a culture of resistance.
- To discuss solidarity with Leonard Peltier.
(by primary ethnicity/ancestry)
- Sharing Family Stories with Family Timelines as guides
- Discussion: Common patterns, Interrelationship of class, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference
- Large Group: Report Back and Discussion
BARA Week 5 ¦ BARA Week 7 >>