Becoming an Anti-Racist Activist
Legacies of Resistance: Indigenous Liberation Week 4
- To give white workshop participants a chance to discuss and reflect on main points of presentation, raise questions and differing views.
- To introduce the concept of solidarity and how it differes from other kinds of anti-racist work.
- To discuss solidarity with Leonard Peltier.
- Presentation by distinguished activist from Native movement
- "What Do We Mean by Solidarity?" The Case of Leonard Peltier
- From Brainstorm to Action
- Evaluation: Constructive Criticism is an Act of Love
BARA Week 3 ¦ BARA Week 5 >>