Becoming an Anti-Racist Activist
Overview of White Supremacy: Week 2
- To identify histroically the divide and conquer strategies of the white supremacy system.
- To understand the importance of learning history as legacy for white anti-racist activists.
- To introduce white activists to the anti-racist tool "Analyzing with an Anti-Racist lens"
- Check in: "What feelings came up for you when you reread the essay, "What is White Supremacy?" as well as "Landmarks in the History of U.S. White Supremacy" and "What is the United States?"
- What new insights about U.S. history did you learn from the readings and presentation?
- Why is learning this history important for your developments as a white grassroots anti-racist activist?
BARA Week 1 ¦ BARA Week 3 >>