Becoming an Anti-Racist Activist
Legacies of Resistance: Legacies of Asian/Pacific Islander Resistance Week 12
- To give white workshop participants a chance to discuss and reflect on main points of presentation, raise questions and differing views.
- To deepen our understanding of solidarity.
- To organize people to action in support of Asian communities.
- Presentation by distinguished activist from API movement
- Yellow Pearl by Grain of Sand (song) and short intro about Asian-American movement of the 1970s
- Brainstorm: "How to do anti-racist solidarity work with the API community?"
- from Brainstorm to Action
- Evaluation: Constructive Criticism is an Act of Love
BARA Week 11 ¦ BARA Week 13 >>