Becoming an Anti-Racist Activist
Legacies of Resistance: Legacies of Chicano/Latino Resistance Week 11
- To give white workshop participants a chance to discuss and reflect on main points of presentation, raise questions and differing views.
- To deepen our understanding of what it means to stand in solidarity with Chicano/Latino liberation struggles.
- Presentation by distinguished activist from Chicano/Latino movement
- Spirit Nourishing from Chicano/Latino culture of resistance
- Discussion on presentation
- Discussion: "Solidarity is not the same as acting as an ally"
- Evaluation: Constructive Criticism is an Act of Love
BARA Week 10 ¦ BARA Week 12 >>